Sunday, April 17, 2016

McDonald's SUCKS!

One day after work, I went to McDonald's and ordered a fish sandwich meal: fries no salt and sweeten lemon ice tea. Later that day, I ate a light macaroni and cheese with one fried chicken wing dinner. I was feeling fine until later a sharped, pain procrastinated me to the bathroom. I spent over thirty minutes shooting out diarrhea feces. And when I was able, I went to lay down. But felt, I wanted to vomit. I did, the macaroni and cheese and the fried chicken. The McDonald's felt it was torturing my lower abdomen; Cramping the hell out of me and barely made it again to the bathroom, shooting back out feces.

This brings back memories several years ago. When I was frequently eating McDonald's and it cost me into the emergency room. My ankles swollen badly that the doctor diagnosis was too much salt. Next time going to McDonald's, I will order simple as: drinks, snacks, salads, etc. If I will take a trip to India, I may consider ordering at their McDonald's. They believe cows are sacred and I'm not a red meat eater. Hopefully the restaurants there don't allowed their employees liked the United States practiced purifying the grease. The same grease cooked over and over again! 

A Billion Dollar business too cheap to buy fresh grease and won't pay their employees $15.00 or more an hour.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment